[dt_row ][dt_column column=”12″][dt_text_html spy=”none” scroll_delay=”300″]
September 8th, 2017
A lawsuit against the following members of the Stanislaus District Attorney’s office, the Sheriff’s Department and many others has been filed, including (but not limited to) : KIRK BUNCH, FRANK NAVARRO, JOHN EVERS, DAVID HARRIS, BIRGIT FLADAGER, THE COUNTY OF STANISLAUS, ADAM CHRISTIANSON, STANISLAUS COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT.
Finally, the Cat is going to be belled in the court system. The complaint lists the type of activities that have been happening for years against hundreds of citizens. THE COMPAINT DEMANDS A JURY TRIAL FOR:
- VIOLATIONS OF CIVIL RIGHTS UNDER42 U.S.C. & 1983·
- CONSPIRACY TO ENGAGE IN A PATTERN OF RACKETEERING ACTIVITY (18 U.S.C. 1961, et seq.18 U.S.C. 1964 (Civil RICO));
- TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH CONTRACT;
- NEGLIGENT INTERFERENCE WITH CONTRACT;
- TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE;
- NEGLIGENT INTERFERENCE WITH ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE;
- INTENTION INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS;
- NEGLECT INFLICTION OF EMOTION DISTRESS
The fruits of the complaint have already born fruit. Plaintiff Frank Navarro lost already in a stinging default judgement against him.
Below is the first page of the complaint, and the first default judgement. (Click to see full document).